Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Lawyers
Fraud and Abuse Audit Attorneys
Our experience allows us to offer advice during audits and investigations to help you avoid hefty fines and criminal penalties; we deal with the Department of Justice, the Office of the Inspector General, and the FBI on your behalf, so you can continue to successfully operate your health care business.
During our years in practice, we have dealt with a large number of fraud and abuse cases, allowing us to offer advice on a variety of situations, including:
- Self disclosure of internally discovered fraud
- Medicare and Medicaid overpayment
- Noncompliance issues
- RAC, MAC, MIC and ZPIC audits
- Corporate integrity agreements
- Stark or anti-kickback law violations
- Fraud or abusive acts committed by employees
- Appeals of government-imposed fines and sanctions
Our work is designed to help you avoid or minimize government sanctions and government exclusions from programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.