Creating a Corporate Compliance Plan — Guidance From Fraud and Abuse Attorneys
Our staff provides comprehensive guidance during the completion of a corporate compliance plan and offers advice on a wide range of government regulatory issues, including:
- HIPAA privacy and security laws
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement law
- Healthcare fraud and abuse
- Healthcare reform laws — Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
To help avoid expensive government sanctions, we offer a number of corporate compliance services, including:
- Assistance during the development of policies and procedures
- Training and educating
- Guidance on privacy and security
- Conducting internal audits
Whether you wish to create an initial compliance plan or a comprehensive strategy for protecting your operations, our staff will work closely with you to ensure that you receive the utmost protection possible.
Contact Our Office for Proactive Compliance Assistance
Our experience and knowledge allow us to offer the guidance you need to address the many compliance issues involved in the operation of your hospital, nursing home, long-term care company or medical clinic. By taking a proactive approach to your planning, we work to help you avoid future legal concerns and maintain compliance with all applicable government regulations and guidelines.